Friday, July 20, 2012

Here Goes Nothing...

After hearing about a friend of a friend's blog, I thought to myself...this would be a great thing for me to do. Mostly because I have family that lives far away and so that they could keep up on Delanie, and also because of my friends going back to college in about a month who want to keep up on us...

So here goes nothing.

My name is Katie and I am a 20 year old single mom of one beautiful little girl!


I wasn't joking, she seriously is beautiful, I know all moms think that but just look at that face!

Her name is Delanie Jude and she is my heart, soul, pride, joy, & all of those other sentimental things. She just turned 5 months a couple days ago and I can't believe how fast time has gone by! She rolls all over the place, jibber jabbers, laughs at the silly things I do, sit by herself momentarily..all those milestone things! She is in 9 month clothing because she is a chunk from all the yummy food her mommy makes her :) we will talk about that later.

My life totally changed the day I had this little one. If you are a mommy, you understand what I'm saying! If you aren't, one day you totally will. They become your everything.

More to come soon, it's 11:46pm right now and I have missed out in 2 hours of the whole, "sleep when the baby sleeps" theory because I started this, and don't want to miss anymore.

Well maybe a couple more minutes just to share a few more pictures :) can't help myself.



I may or may not like bows...you decide

Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere...





1 comment:

  1. Love that you started a blog. You've always been a good writer and you have so much to share!

    ReplyDelete